Status
Not open for further replies.

akuigla

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 29, 2013
I really like this site.
It is friendly, and forums as well as other sections are valuable.Reviews of different software are excellent,by far the best on internet! I,personally,found here the most comprehensive reviews on security software! And I have searched a lot!
But,one thing is ,imho,missing:this is possibility to download some of the well known free security software.I believe that this site will have some financial benefits as well.Like on bleeping computer:I don't have particularly good opinion about bleepingcomputer,but they have a very good download section.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/windows/

There are other security sites with similar download option.

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Personally, I liked that all the downloads weren't available here, although I was clearly informed as to where I could locate them. It left me with a feeling that MT wasn't taking money for sponsoring anybody or any programs, and that their opinions/suggestions or recommendations were entirely without any profit motives!!! I don't have to worry about any attached surprises here, and can completely relax!!;)

Totally refreshing!!

akuigla

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 29, 2013
IMHO,it is ok that staff recommends some software.Almost on a daily basis we can see new security software,and how else they will find their place ,if not by recommendations.
With an small "sponsored ad",we will know enough.
On the other side,I don't think that staff will recommend any software only for money,if the software is a crap!
An honest review will always have positive feedback from me.
And,if in the process this site makes some money,that's even better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.