Expired Dr. Folder for Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
How to get a license
Key

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Dr. Folder

Dr. Folder makes your folders cool and noticeable.

Annotation 2019-01-04 143141.jpg

Source of key

Home and Download

Name: Any (your name)
Key:
D=rsFsoCl2dteSr-smR6BeFktYzlkPxaIYAcNPiSrZOaAR82bOL000-1FB=96grgDAXbsYwOd-ONCEWN4JkIE-xjI2ImQlYkIIIa*6&pwIxPxOcahxlvwVyElNECpk-5mDf69VT0=7q9PUz6SHGsgCoY6e-sAh=gJCDsJpe8QhwbFS1toLWTQRXVpsa4XAI57jymrhwD

Annotation 2019-01-04 143728.jpg

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks, but this software F-Secure blocks the link to it, not so much as UNWANTED PROGRAM but it flat out says virus?

I've used this software in the past myself on a previous system. It works, but on Windows 10 when it comes to using Exploer it wont change everything where folders go. I think you are better off to just right click and make the changes yourself. Find the .ICO you want or create it on your own, no need for a software like this to be ready in the background when you don't really need it.

Just my opinion............

Reactions: Brie and show-Zi

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Since you are so HIGH on the subject so to speak, what does FP crazy mean and what your opinions? And why?

F-Secure is well known to suffer from very high false positives as is the case here. If you don't know what False positives are it's when a security software wrongly classify's a piece of software as malicious when it's safe. The above software being detected by F-Secure is one such false positives. Search google for F-Secure and false positives it's well known for having a very high false positive rate.

I hope my explanation is simple enough for you.

Reactions: show-Zi

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
on Windows 10 when it comes to using Exploer it wont change everything where folders go. I think you are better off to just right click and make the changes yourself.
how do you do it so that all the folders on your OS change to the new ICO?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.