Battle Dr.Web Security Space 8 vs Comodo Internet Security 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaZa9

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Used both. Love Dr.Web Security Space 8 more. Great detection rate and webgaurd. Using it atm. so what do you think?

WalterWolf

Level 3
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I didn't use Dr.Web Security Space 8.Im for CIS because it's very powerfull tool,good protection,it's free.I suggest CIS only to advanced users because it can easily destroy OS if you don't know what you are doing or leave it on default.

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Doctor Web has refused any tests for a long time.
There are no independent tests, any test necessary to pay, and who pays the piper calls the tune.
Only personal experience with the product will leave your subjective opinion.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Having not used Dr.Web, I cannot judge their product. I've not seen many use it either, except for Dr.Web CureIt and Dr.Web AV LinkChecker (which now also blocks Ads)/

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Also, Dr. Web CureIt will not work with Emsisoft Anti-Malware! And maybe some other Antiviruses? I am looking
forward to trying it with 360 Internet Security.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Used Dr Web when they offer promo of 3 months.

I am not a comodo fan but still I choose comodo over Drweb not because its better than Dr Web but for....

1... Comodo is free while Dr web is paid and expensive solution.You don't find promo and giveaway often of this product.

2... Dr Web Interface.

Thanks

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Moose said:
Also, Dr. Web CureIt will not work with Emsisoft Anti-Malware!
Dr.Web CureIt is a scanner that does not have real time protection, it will work with the Emsisoft Anti-Malware
The advantage of Dr.Web products prior to Comodo-to treat
Comodo too paranoid product

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.