Expired Dr.Web Security Space 9 [Free 6 Months]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
As part of the promo offer by Chip.de, Doctor Web is giving everyone the opportunity to protect their PCs/Macs and mobile devices with Dr.Web products for free for 6 months.

To get your free full version serial key, you just need to sent a blank email with any subject, e.g.”Free License For Dr.Web Security Space 9″, to s.jahn@drweb.com. You will receive an email with your free serial key in about 12 hours.

The key should activate Dr.Web Security Space v10 also.

Proof here (img by sharemore)

Download Links
Windows: http://download.geo.drweb.com/pub/drweb/windows/workstation/10.0/drweb-10.0-ss-win.exe
Mac:
http://download.geo.drweb.com/pub/drweb/mac/drweb-10.1-av-macosx.dmg

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Thank you I'm a fan of Dr Web it saved my computer when I had no internet connection;)

Reactions: Moose

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
No, I didn't. I have no Dr.Web installed, and have no way to run it in VM

I don't use dr web too. About 2 years ago there was a great giveaway from dr web dedicated to it's anniversary or smth. like this. Actually, it was a contest. The user had to reply the right question every hour. The fastest one who could give the right answer was awarded with 3 year license for dr. web security space. So, everyday there were 24 licenses. This contest was continued for 2 weeks. I could get 27 licenses for 3 years :). Almost of them I shared with my friends. And some keys I stacked adding one by one, so I got a license till 2025 :cool:

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations, Friends!

Just wondering if you could use Dr. Web with Comodo Firewall and/or Sandboxie? Anybody?

Kind regards,

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Salutations, Friends!

Just wondering if you could use Dr. Web with Comodo Firewall and/or Sandboxie? Anybody?

Kind regards,
Dr Web antivirus yes but the security space is a one in all application who contains firewall av ...

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Salutations, Friends!

Kind regards,

I know some people are using the combo "Dr.Web + Comodo 5.12".
However, in my opinion, combining Dr.Web with other security products with real-time monitoring capability is not recommended, because Dr.Web is very aggressive (in Chinese forums, we like to call Dr.Web "the one who kills all":p), and I heard that it has little interest in becoming compatible with other security products.
Furthermore, it is a known issue that Dr.Web will conflict with Sandboxie in Win 8 64-bit.
And it conflicts with the 64-bit version of Chrome, probably because Chrome also has a built-in sandbox, I guess.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
i send an email to them reply nothing :D
it seems this promo not work :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.