Expired Dr.Web Security Space for 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The promotion is valid from 02.09.2013 - 20.09.2013 inclusive.

To receive a free license for a comprehensive antivirus Dr.Web Security Space for 3 months, perform the following steps:

1. On this page pass the test and answer all five questions.

2. When the test is complete the form and enter it in the e-mail address.

3. After filling out the form to the specified e-mail sent to the serial number to a comprehensive anti-virus Dr.Web Security Space for 3 months.

Validity of the serial number to Dr.Web Security Space (period of permitted use) is 3 months and begins with the sending serial number of the recipient of the product for the home (ie, it is sent to the activated).

One participant is entitled to receive only one license for 3 months. Get free Dr.Web Security Space can be only for the duration of the offer.

Download Dr.Web Security Space Trial from here [softpedia link]

Note : the link above doesn't work at the time of this post but I expect to be online again

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
But no use

I think this is an old giveaway which has expired and now shared on some giveaway sharing sites for no reason...

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Free Dr.Web serial numbers were distributed till February 28, 2013.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Yes, I saw that about 20min ago :(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.