Expired Dr.Web Security Space for Android - Free for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Dr.Web Security Space for Android-3 months
411502105990211.jpg

Features:
• Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new,unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantinedfiles.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.

How to:
Visit the giveaway page or download the apk directly(dr.web site link)
11.5 MB size
Enjoy.​

Terms and Conditions:
Full version for 3 months only, no technical support.
For personal use only.

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the giveaway, but I did used this in the past, and it blocked Youtube and other legitimate site as something else other than malicious.

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Can you verify the app with an md5? Jw how do I know thats an official build with nothing injected into it? Sorry I'm a bit paranoid about .apk's especially!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.