App Review Dr. Web Security Space Pro 8 - malicious & phishing sites ThePascalHP

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Artemis

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012

https://forum.safegroup.pl/testy-zewnetrzne/dr-web-security-space-pro-8-linki-phishing-t7862.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I am(well half Russian).

Close enough. LOL
Ruskies have Dr. Web and Kaspersky. Those are two awesome vendors, imho. It would be cool if we had some Muscovy natives to give their two cents worth on this, that and the other.

Personally I like Dr. Web. I have their live CD instead of KBRD. Once you download the Dr. Web Live ISO, you get all the signature updates at that time. I think Kaspersky has to get all of its signatures after you burn the ISO to dvd. I have wireless, and I have not tried implementing my wireless software with Linux to be able to do live updates when booting with Linux based rescue disks such as KBRD. For that reason I need all the new signature updates when I burn the .iso.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.