Draw a security software logo and let us guess!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Private Firewall?
Great!:)(y)

Yes...but the policeman in PFW is rather right-hand :) He has blue cap also.
2019-11-1 23-4-8.png

Your memory was quite accurate. It seems that what I drew was a hacked private firewall.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: asked Cortana about show-Zi's pic and she couldn't find anything. :unsure:
Cortana must have been confused by this hacked private firewall illustration.:ROFLMAO:

キャプチャ.PNG

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@ichito , you are beyond Cortana.:emoji_beer::ROFLMAO::emoji_ok_hand:

I was thinking as I was drawing while remembering. I saw it every day and recognized it, but all my memories are somehow wrong. If I don't have the consciousness to check, the subtle differences will be corrected in my brain to be correct.
Protecting yourself from phishing by paying attention to your address is pretty basic, but once you get used to it, you may forget it first.
キャプチャ.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.