Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Driver Booster v.2.0.2 - released

download page:http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php

About:
Driver Booster is a brand new driver updating tool. It protects your PC from hardware failures, conflicts, and resolves system crash problems caused by outdated drivers. All old drivers can be detected by simply clicking on the “Scan” button, and then you just need to click “Update All” button to refresh these outdated drivers.

Compared with other driver updating tools, IObit Driver Booster can improve your PC performance for gaming as well.

Version history for Driver Booster:

1.Expanded driver database-escalated database for more driver updates
2.Driver roll back feature-easily restore drivers to previous version once unexpected happens
3.Faster download speed-available for both PRO and FREE users, faster than any previous version
4.Brand-new UE & UI-improved the GUI to be simple, concise, and easy for smoother user experience and supported font size adjusting
5.Online database update-this update method ensures drivers are always the latest
6.Smart Installation Mode-enjoy gaming or other full screen tasks better without any interruption
7.Small size VS big space-more valuable space are saved with small program setup file and sharply reduced driver installation packages
8.Enhanced Rescue Center-strengthen restore feature to maximumly ensure your computer's security once unexpected happens
9.Supported game components-supported the scanning for game components for gamers and you can also set to not scan them
10.Supported unplugged devices-supported the scanning for unplugged devices and pre-installing right drivers for easy plug and play
Improved feedback-supported file attachment when submitting a feedback
11.Supported Windows 10 Preview
12.Support 40 languages - Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Belarusian, Catalan, ChineseSimp, ChineseTrad, Czech, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Maltese, Malayalam, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese(PT-BR), Portuguese(PT-PT), Russian, Serbian(Cyrillic), Serbian(Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian and Vietnamese

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Driver Booster 1.5.1.2

download page:http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_driver_booster.html

Driver Booster is a brand new driver updating tool. It protects your PC from hardware failures, conflicts, and resolves system crash problems caused by outdated drivers. All old drivers can be detected by simply clicking on the “Scan” button, and then you just need to click “Update All” button to refresh these outdated drivers. Compared with other driver updating tools, IObit Driver Booster can improve your PC performance for gaming as well.

Features:
Automatic Detection of Outdated Drivers
Automatic Download of Latest Drivers
Specialized Driver Tweaking for Top Gaming Performance
Simple and Easy to Understand Interface

"Driver Booster is a simple-to-use application that analyzes all installed drivers, tells you whether they need to be updated or not, and downloads the latest versions at user's choice.

It comes packed with an intuitive configuration set that can be adjusted by all types of users, even the ones with limited experience in such applications.

The tool sports a modern interface with well-organized structure, where a list of all drives is immediately loaded at startup. You can check out their performance level and device type.

For every outdated driver you can ask Driver Booster to bring it up to speed. This task can be set to run in the background, in order to not interrupt normal user activity. Once the job is done, a system reboot is required to complete the operation.

As far as settings are concerned, you can adjust the frame transparency, switch to another language, set the app to autorun at system startup and to minimize to the system tray, as well as to scan the drivers automatically at program launch and on a regular basis (e.g. daily, monthly).

It is possible to modify the default saving directory for downloaded drives, disable the automatic restore point creation, create a device ignore list, as well as use proxies.

The program updates drives quickly while using a low amount of CPU and RAM, so it doesn't affect the computer's overall performance. It has a good reaction speed and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or show error messages. In conclusion, Driver Booster offers a simple and effective solution to updating system drives."

Source:http://www.softpedia.com ---by Elena Opris

Reactions: YuanJiawj

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
IObit has released the new version of Driver Booster 2 PRO for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP. Here you can download and install your free trial before you buy.
We are very excited to announce the launch of Driver Booster 2 PRO, an effective tool to update drivers safely & rapidly. This brand-new Driver Booster 2 PRO puts emphasis up on the online databases expanding and game drivers supporting, and this truly extends the power of the database for more driver updates. To well meet users' demand, Driver Booster 2 PRO added the new feature "online databases expanding". This online database update method will make sure drivers are always the latest.
http://blog.anti-virus4u.com/2014/10/download-iobit-driver-booster-2-pro-for.html

Version History for Driver Booster:
+ Expanded driver database - Escalated database for more driver updates
+ Driver roll back feature - Easily restore drivers to previous version once unexpected happens
+ Faster download speed - Available for both PRO and FREE users, faster than any previous version
+ Brand-new UE & UI - Improved the GUI to be simple, concise, and easy for smoother user experience and supported font size adjusting
+ Online database update - This update method ensures drivers are always the latest
+ Smart Installation Mode - Enjoy gaming or other full screen tasks better without any interruption
+ Small size VS big space - More valuable space are saved with small program setup file and sharply reduced driver installation packages
+ Enhanced Rescue Center - Strengthen restore feature to maximumly ensure your computer's security once unexpected happens
+ Supported game components - Supported the scanning for game components for gamers and you can also set to not scan them
+ Supported unplugged devices - Supported the scanning for unplugged devices and pre-installing right drivers for easy plug and play
+ Improved feedback - Supported file attachment when submitting a feedback
+ Supported Windows 10 Preview
+ Support 40 languages - Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Belarusian, Catalan, ChineseSimp, ChineseTrad, Czech, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Maltese, Malayalam, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese(PT-BR), Portuguese(PT-PT), Russian, Serbian(Cyrillic), Serbian(Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
+ More Can Be Discovered by You
Source

Download:
http://download.iobit.com/db2/driver_booster_setup.exe

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yes, i installed and work well !
Doesn't Iobit Driver Booster always run in the background?
Wouldn't be easier to just go to the manufacturer page and check for updates? To be fair I only check for graphic cards updates, and I use the built-in auto-updater to do that...

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Re-edit:
I.
The auto-updater is new feature in this version (v.2.0.2).
Others features are:
1.Completely redesigned and simplified user interface.
2.Updates game components as well as drivers (DirectX, Flash, Java, more) .
3.Online database update feature to ensure drivers are always the latest.
4.Faster driver download speeds for Free and Pro users.
5.Significantly smaller installation and driver install packages.
6.Scans and updates drivers for unplugged devices.
7.Option to roll back drivers added.

II.
I was provide links to the Official website and download links from Iobit Driver Booster 2.0.2 version!(in my original thread).

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The built in auto-updater is new in this version (v2.0.2) and i was provide links to the Official website and download links!(in my original thread).
I meant the built-in Auto_updater of my graphic card software... Both Nvidia and AMD provide one so everyone should have this...
123.jpg

I would not install Iobit Driver Boost on my PC because I find it useless and it's not worth having it always running in the background, but I'm one of those guys who just needs the bare essentials so I'm sure others may find it useful. : )

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
how the workings IObit Driver Booster?
Does IObit Driver Booster download directly from the official website motherboards and VGA?

I strongly agree with Mr. Jack.
because VGA driver is very vital , plays an important role in the overall computer performance. and need step by step in the install VGA driver, do not just uninstall and install it with a new one.

D_online.png

dvault

Level 2
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
I am personally oppose the use of this kind of software.
I think drivers should not always be updated, unless there is a problem in the system that requires the use of the latest drivers.
In my opinion, the latest drivers are not always better than the drivers are already installed.
Such software may be useful for the new installed Windows in case we are having trouble finding drivers for manufacturing site, but not for everyday use.
In Windows operating system sometimes driver issues resolved by running windows update.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Windows 8.1 Update (without June/August release), 64-bit.

upload_2014-10-17_14-17-43.png

Dark UI | Light UI
upload_2014-10-17_14-21-11.png | upload_2014-10-17_14-25-59.png

Message from 'Activate Now' for PRO version - No Trial version?

upload_2014-10-17_14-21-41.png

What's this? Adobe Flash Player (Not installed) - why recommended?

upload_2014-10-17_14-28-55.png

Last edited:

CarrieS

Level 1
Jun 21, 2014
IObit has released the new version of Driver Booster 2 PRO for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP. Here you can download and install your free trial before you buy.
We are very excited to announce the launch of Driver Booster 2 PRO, an effective tool to update drivers safely & rapidly. This brand-new Driver Booster 2 PRO puts emphasis up on the online databases expanding and game drivers supporting, and this truly extends the power of the database for more driver updates. To well meet users' demand, Driver Booster 2 PRO added the new feature "online databases expanding". This online database update method will make sure drivers are always the latest.
http://blog.anti-virus4u.com/2014/10/download-iobit-driver-booster-2-pro-for.html

Hello Petrovic and MalwareTips members
My name is Carrie from Anti-virus4U.com, I have worked hard to update the latest news and images, do me a favour, if you are sharing some information that from our website, it will be nice to mention us too, in order to build our reputation, otherwise google recognizes it as duplicate content/copy.

Thank you for your understanding.

Carrie

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Hello Petrovic and MalwareTips members
My name is Carrie from Anti-virus4U.com, I have worked hard to update the latest news and images, do me a favour, if you are sharing some information that from our website, it will be nice to mention us too, in order to build our reputation, otherwise google recognizes it as duplicate content/copy.
Thank you for your understanding.
Carrie
My apologies
I mixed up the links
Thank
Post edited

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Driver Booster v.2.0.3.69 - released

download page:http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php
Driver Booster is a brand new driver updating tool. It protects your PC from hardware failures, conflicts, and resolves system crash problems caused by outdated drivers.
Old drivers can be detected by simply clicking on the “Scan” button, and then you just need to click “Update All” button to refresh these outdated drivers.

Expanded driver database - Escalated database for more driver updates
Driver roll back feature - Easily restore drivers to previous version once unexpected happens
Faster download speed - Available for both PRO and FREE users, faster than any previous version
Brand-new UE & UI - Improved the GUI to be simple, concise, and easy for smoother user experience and supported font size adjusting
Online database update - This update method ensures drivers are always the latest
Smart Installation Mode - Enjoy gaming or other full screen tasks better without any interruption
Small size VS big space - More valuable space are saved with small program setup file and sharply reduced driver installation packages
Enhanced Rescue Center - Strengthen restore feature to maximumly ensure your computer's security once unexpected happens
Supported game components - Supported the scanning for game components for gamers and you can also set to not scan them
Supported unplugged devices - Supported the scanning for unplugged devices and pre-installing right drivers for easy plug and play
Improved feedback - Supported file attachment when submitting a feedback
Supported Windows 10 Preview
Support 40 languages - Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Belarusian, Catalan, ChineseSimp, ChineseTrad, Czech, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Maltese, Malayalam, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese(PT-BR), Portuguese(PT-PT), Russian, Romanian, Serbian(Cyrillic), Serbian(Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.

Last edited:

dragonmew

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
posts for this type of software should be banned see my thread on this type of software, there are no drivers you need to update manually they are updated via windows update and the only drivers you need to install are graphics card drivers. please do not use this software. iobits uninstaller and advance system care are good tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.