DropMyRights for Browser Security

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
When I was running XP years ago, I used a program called DropMyRights for all of my browsers. What I liked about it was its simplicity, as opposed to Sandboxie which sometimes appears to be overly complicated depending upon the number of processes a program runs, and whether you allow a program to be downloaded inside or outside the sandbox.

That being said, does anyone know of a more modern version of a program similar to DropMyRights available to harden a browser's security that can be used in Windows 10?

I know there is Malwarebytes Anti-exploit now incorporated into MB v3 but is there anything else similar?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.