Battle Eagleget VS Download ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremehosting

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 12, 2014
eagleget and download ninja are free alternative of internet download manager a.k.a IDM.

can any one provide pros and cons of eagleget & downloadninja?

which of them should be preferred and why?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Both are excellent products, it really depends on the user.
Download Ninja is a newer product but has started off really good and probably will continue to improve.
Eagleget has been around for awhile and has had more development.

I don't really believe it is fare to compare the two products since Eagleget has had more development, more features and is more stable.

Enjoy!! :D

MikeD

Level 4
Verified
Jun 24, 2014
Hi guys, great thread!

Thank you all very much for the support.. DN dev will def continue.

For those interested I've just released v1.0.3.0 which includes Media Downloads.
http://malwaretips.com/threads/download-ninja-1-0-3-0-with-media-downloads.29459

As mentioned in that thread the media downloads are not currently integrated into the browser extensions but that will be available at some point soon. For the moment though media downloads from within the app work really well (I think so anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.