Expired EaseUS Todo Backup 8.9 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

eonomia

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 6, 2015
tbh-giveaway.png

EaseUS Todo Backup Home 8.9
(latest version is 9.2)
Some of Features:
Make Your Own PC Backup & Recovery Plan
EaseUS Todo Backup Home Gets Your Personal Backups Done Easily
- System Backup and Recovery
Backup entire PC or laptop operating system including applications and configurations in minutes.
- File Backup
EaseUS file-level backup keeps specific files, folders or network shared files under protection selectively.
- Disk/Partition Backup
EaseUS Todo Backup block-level disk imaging backs up the entire disk or volumes fast, especially for disk update.
- Outlook Email Backup and Restore
Back up & recover all crucial emails in Outlook Express or Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 in time.
- Comprehensive Backup Modes
Full, differential and incremental backup types are your options for data protection.
- Scheduling and Reporting
Conduct backups based on specific events/time and keep control of plans by real-time reports, logs or email note.
- Backup Storage Devices
Able to store backups to hard drive, external device, tape, FTP server, network shared location, NAS, DVD, etc.
- Pre-OS Recovery Environment
If operating system fails to start, select Todo Backup from boot menu to launch Pre-OS and then recover your system.​

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
When the timer is over, you will immediately see a serial number. That is all you require. No email, no name, no information is required of you. You can update to 8.x versions but you will NOT be able to use the new 9.x version with the key you get. If you like this software and wish to use it in the future, store the exe that they give you somewhere safe. I was unable in the past to find the version to a key I had (for their partition manager software).

Pre-OS is a feature that Macrium users may be familiar with. During boot of Windows, you can chose to boot into Windows or boot into WinPE that you can use to restore OS (place backup on separate partition or drive/device) and should contains some tools that allow one to fix a broken system (ex: not able to boot into Windows).

If you wondering what WinPE is, look here: Windows PE (WinPE)

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I got this at another website, and only afterwards did I realize i already had the 9 version, and I got downgraded to 8.9! Thanks a lot, EaseUS. in the future I'll have to be on guard against such hijinks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.