Expired EaseUS Todo Backup Home 8.2 - Free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
EaseUS Todo Backup Home 8.2 - Free license

EaseUS Todo Backup Home is normally priced at $29.00 per serial number/license key.
As part of the promo offer, you can download EaseUS Todo Backup Home 8.2 full version with serial key free for a very limited time period.

How it works:
1.Visit promo page:http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=EaseUS_Todo_Backup_Home_free (Page in Russian) to find the free full version license code.
2.Download EaseUS Todo Backup Home v.8.2(trial):http://download.easeus.com/trial/tbh_trial.exe
3.Next install and active full version with this license code:
FP8GN-N7H9L-WIUEH-UPUYC-1VECD

Note:The code is the same for everyone.

2014-12-21_121905.png

Terms and condition:
This is a 1 computer lifetime license, for home use
Free updates within version 8
No free tech support
Must be downloaded, installed and registered before the giveaway offer for the software is over.

Last edited:
H

hjlbx

This is a great deal !

Plus it includes all updates for version 8...

AOMEI's version 2.5 Give-A-Way does not include updates.

EaseUS Todo Home 8.2 will perform all necessary backup functions needed by typical user.

This version will work fine for a long time.

User can add cloud path in backup interface.

Thanks for the infos !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rus Anca

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
I got this thru windowsdeal.com. I Already had Aomei 2.2 Pro, which I am quite happy with, but wanted to try EaseUS to see if it's backups were faster. Turned out to be a total waste of my time. After installing and attempting to do a disk backup to an external hard drive on my network, between EaseUS "verifying" each step to the destination and "loading" it was a 1/2 hour just get to where I can execute the backup. In Aomei it's about 1, 2 mins tops. Needless to say EaseUS is gone.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.