Expired east-tec Eraser 2014 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
WOW 2nd win! Thanks @exterminator20 .
So friends i have some discussions, does this software really offers better cleaning and usability than other free softwares (Say Privazer, BleachBit)?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
WOW 2nd win! Thanks @exterminator20 .
So friends i have some discussions, does this software really offers better cleaning and usability than other free softwares (Say Privazer, BleachBit)?
It is supposed to be a good program.I do not use it or have I tried it.Please respond to your winning PM

Reactions: barti

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have (4) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list.
@hkr
@aliuddin
@omidomi
@Overkill

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.10.03_07h54m21s_002_.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have (4) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list.
@hkr
@aliuddin
@Overkill

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have (3) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list.
@hkr
@aliuddin

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has (2) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list tomorrow Tuesday October 7,2014.

@aliuddin

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following member has been selected as an alternate winner and has (2) days to respond to the winning PM or another winner will be selected in order from the posted list

@barti

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
All winners have responded to their winning PM's.Thanks to all who entered :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
My PM didn't reach to me. Why??
You responded to the Pm with your info???? I sent the info to east-tec today and am waiting on them.I have to wait on all winners to reply to send the information for the licenses.Lately it seems as though there is quite a delay in winners responding to my PM's and some don't respond so another winner has to be selected and respond.Thank @barti for checking in today and responding back so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.