Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
How Burnermail works
By using Burner addresses, you will never have to give out your personal email ever again. Instead, Burnermail generates a unique and anonymous email for every service you sign up with, making it really hard for companies and advertisers to track you online.

The burner addresses forward all emails to your personal inbox, collecting zero personal information.

Easy & Convenient
After installing the Burner Emails extension, look for the Burner button on email fields and press it to instantly generate a burner address for that website.

Get rid of burners
Instantly disable or enable an address from the handy controls found in the extension popup or in the web application.

Simple pricing.
We have two plans: Free and Premium. That's it. We're trying to not overwhelm you with unnecessary details and hidden fees, those are the features and that's the price. Simple, right?

Free
  • 1 Custom Burner
  • 30 Generated Burners
  • 1 Mailbox Address
  • 7 days Mailbox History
  • 30 Generated Burners Daily Quota

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Pretty solid idea if i trusted the company. The free version will be hard to use if you ever need to recover an account as you can't make notes and the emails will be random (from what i see). You can fix that in a txt on your desktop though.
Other major consideration is when the company dies as it's not proven and you have to go ahead and replace all your emails.
Wish a company i trusted made something similar.

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
There are already services like this that do email masking like Blur: Keep your web activity and personal info private, effective in a way I guess but sometimes the forwarding breaks the email formatting and stuff, I've just resulted in turning one of my emails into one that I use for random sign ups while keeping my main one as my work address. Far more effective than getting services like these

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.