App Review EB DP EMET and Voodoosheild

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Do you use Voodooshield?

• Yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
EMET 5.5 and Eternal Blue/Double Pulsar

See above link. Vid is helpful for Voodoo Shield but not for EMET. EMET was not configured correctly to add its protections to the lsass.exe process. Tester (developer Dan VS) didn't have experience with EMET and was unaware of the requirements for configuration with EMET. He is aware now. Nonetheless the VS block is helpful and informative to see.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I was among the first "private" testers he had, it was a very small group with Helix, me, and a few others, it was a fun journey
and over the years I have found Dan to be funny, intelligent, and a hard working dedicated developer.
VS has grown on me to the point that it is the very first software that gets put into place on a fresh install, I love that little piece of
software. I am glad he stuck to his guns and VS used to attract a lot of critics, it was too simple to work, no one wanted to admit that Dan had "one up'd" them. I use it, and I will for years to come, and I will use it proudly.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.