Editing your configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallorder

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Just a minute ago, I finished reading a post by Jack "How to Avoid Malware" http://malwaretips.com/threads/how-to-avoid-malware.422/#post-348279:
How to avoid malware
Discussion in 'Avoid Malware' started by Jack, Feb 18, 2011.:)

I thought the suggestions were good, and I looked a bit further and saw this:
How to update your security config without creating a new thread!
Discussion in 'Security Configuration Wizard' started by Jack, Jun 12, 2014.:):)

I was wondering how to update current configuration, and where to put the results of an Emsisoft Emergency scan that I just did- since I don't know if it is wise to take some of those items off my computer..

So, long story short: I went to my profile page, to look up my configuration and thought there would be a link there, but there wasn't. I would need to go through many posts or at least a search to locate it... Not such a big deal if one isn't too lazy or in too big of a hurry, but maybe a section there would be great! We could have....privacy, alerts, preferences, content, configuration... :D

Just a thought. I get them occasionally. :cool:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
In the Security config forum all you need to do is type in tallorder in the search box.

You can set your alert preferences as shown below:

Hover over your username and click "Alert Preferences"

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.12_07h44m45s_002_.png

In Alert Preferences tick or untick whatever you want or do not want to be alerted for

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.12_07h46m01s_003_.png

Reactions: tallorder
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.