Ejihov's config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejihov

Thread author
May 7, 2017
This is my config.
EDIT: Zemana Anti Malware Portable
EDIT2: Added system image backup software, removed some on demand scanners, changed pro to enterprise, removed Chrome, added FlashStopper.

Last edited:

Rengar

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
If you have adguard as extension and not as a programme you can remove it and replace it with Ublock Origin. Add HTTPS everywhere.
If you have ublock origin you dont need Avira brower safety ;)
Malwarebytes for on demand.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Data loss is imminent, but can be prevented with cloud storage and or local backups.

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
If you have adguard as extension and not as a programme you can remove it and replace it with Ublock Origin. Add HTTPS everywhere.
If you have ublock origing you dont need Avira brower safety ;)
Malwarebytes for on demand.
1 adguard is good
2 Avira browser safety is something other than a `` list blocker``

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Agreed abowe gurus. Rule number one in security config is 1: You! 2: BackUp plan! (Like macrium, and good to have secure cloud also backup, also if possible like 3 different usb drives to backup, just in case like i have ;) )

Thanks for share!

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Adguard as a programme is really good but as an extension no.
Ublock Origin and Chrome is better. :p:D
Its what you prefer, He likes Adguard Probaly ;)

And Avira browser safety isnt compareable to Ublock.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
A system & data backup solution is one of the most important and overlooked part of ones security config.
Apart from that you have a nice config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Rengar

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Its what you prefer, He likes Adguard Probaly ;)

And Avira browser safety isnt compareable to Ublock.
The reason why i wouldnt even try Avira av and Avira brower safety is because of you and the spam you do in all the damn posts...
I will say what i believe its correct and you will say what you think is correct. Dont quote me and dont reply me and i will do the same. Just dont interfere with me pls.

PCGamer

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2015
The reason why i wouldnt even try Avira av and Avira brower safety is because of you and the spam you do in all the damn posts...
I will say what i believe its correct and you will say what you think is correct. Dont quote me and dont reply me and i will do the same. Just dont interfere with me pls.
1+
You are complete right!
Idk what with that guys had with Avira He Is too much Fan of It
And Its okay to be an Fan of AV But you have to be unbiased
Like I'm a Really big fan of Kaspersky
But I dont recoomend It to everyone Its not everyone taste like Avira Also not everyones taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.