Elon Musk Claims Apple Has 'Mostly Stopped' Offering Ads on Twitter and Is Making Moderation Demands

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Don't bother posting any positive contributions Musk has made to the world on this forum. People have formed their opinions and will not change. They will not pay any attention. :mad:(n)
The major negative thing I dislike about Muskovitch is him stealing credit from engineers who actually design those things. He wants to think of himself as Tony Stark but in reality he is just money bags that purchases companies. He is not designing anything he just funds things unlike Tony Stark.

Muskovitch is not an inventor he is just an investor and people misunderstand that.

He never invented Tesla, he bought Tesla.

And the second thing I dislike is that he is basically a Russian supporter but that's just my own feelings (I have distant family in Ukraine).

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Elon Musk himself has now said that Apple never intended to remove Twitter from the App Store, after taking a walk around Apple Park with CEO Tim Cook on Wednesday.

On Wednesday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk visited Apple's headquarters in California. The visit was prompted by Musk's very public concern that Apple would remove Twitter from the App Store.
Now, Musk has tweeted that Twitter was never up for removal in the first place.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Here Here now!!! Maybe the politicians should settle this:LOL:
They seem to know what they are doing and how to get things done

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Meh, Mastadon will suffer the same death as VOAT or whatever it was called...a Reddit "clone" that was created when the Reddit PR person got fired and "everyone" was suddenly "leaving Reddit for VOAT". One year later, voat is dead and reddit is still here. Social Media users are prone to knee jerk reactions and responses but in the end they come back to mature platforms since Social Media without People is just Media. It is extremely hard to start a new platform, I mean hell Google has failed so many times.

For example at the rate we are going I think the next media platform success will be Emojii only system that's typed with your toes.

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Apple has "fully resumed" advertising on the Twitter social network, Twitter CEO Elon Musk said today during a two-hour Twitter Spaces chat highlighted by Bloomberg. Musk also confirmed that Apple is Twitter's largest advertiser.

Just five days ago, Musk accused Apple of hating "free speech," "making moderation demands," and ceasing ad spending, causing a slew of press coverage about a potential battle brewing between Apple and Twitter. Musk publicly claimed that Apple had "mostly stopped" offering ads on Twitter and that it had also threatened to "withhold Twitter from its App Store."

Then, two days after making those statements, Musk met with Apple CEO Tim Cook, and ended up reversing course. After the meeting, Musk said that there had actually been a "misunderstanding" about Twitter potentially being removed from the ‌App Store‌, and Cook "was clear that Apple never considered doing so."

The rest

Reactions: mlnevese

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.