App Review Emsisoft Anti-malware 6 Beta Video Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Emsisoft Anti-malware 6 BETA

Uploaded by languy99 on Aug 30, 2011

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
EAM 6 BETA done a really good job here. In my opinion of course.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
pablozi said:
EAM 6 BETA done a really good job here. In my opinion of course.

Yes, very good detection rate from the anti-malware engine and Mamutu performed beautifully.
The only minus would be the repeated lack of 'Suggestion' (Community based help with decisions) when taking a decision to an alert from the behavior blocker.

snap180-500x447.jpg

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
EAM is doing very well. Surf,Guard, BB, On demand scanner and removal features were solid.

D

Deleted member 178

EAM is really strong, a must have in my system. the setting was left on default, put on max it surely could have done better.

actually on my system a2services.exe uses 4.5mb of RAM (working set), the RaM usage is high after the boot or during an update then fall very low on idle.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes, it proves also that EAM default settings was effective against zero day malware.

D

Deleted member 178

if the BB was set on paranoid and the file guard on scan when read... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.