Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Skipping of the 30 days trial is not possible.
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_06_23_02h15m29s_001_Show_Help.png

However, I've found EAM to be extremely light. So I think I'll use it for a couple of days. If I like it, I'll keep it. Or else, back to ESS 7
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_06_23_02h32m35s_001.png

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/thre...y-9-0-public-beta.363543/page-16#post-2382487

Fabian Wosar developer Quotes:
"Instead you have to pick the trial version and it reverts to Freeware once the trial expired"

For a mere $9.99 it's worth paying for anyway IMHO.

You're right. $9.99 is a really good deal.
But anyways, I already have a 1 year license laying around. Gonna use that if I like it. I've used EIS 8 before. But removed it to install ESS. I prefer lighter AV.

Thanks a lot for the help.... :)

Reactions: NSG001
D

Deleted member 178

I've used EEK before. Now I'm interested in using EAM as an on-demand scanner. You know, just for a change.
Thanks for your suggestion though :)

EEK is EAM without the need to be installed, EAM just add the behavior blocker and surf protection on top of the real-time engine; installing EAM just for on-demand scanner is bloating your system with drivers that will be useless since you won''t use them.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
EEK is EAM without the need to be installed, EAM just add the behavior blocker and surf protection on top of the real-time engine; installing EAM just for on-demand scanner is bloating your system with drivers that will be useless since you won''t use them.
That's the whole point. I want something that's already installed. This won't be my final setup. Just trying.... in other words, personal experiment. I'm free for one more day and got nothing to do. So....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.