Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security Beta 18.104.22.16891 – with BETA updates enabled:
- Improved surf protection notification popups.
- Fixed an issue of too slow quarantining of real-time protection detections, causing crashes and hangs.
- Improved error outputs of Commandline Scanner.
- Fixed some glitches of long console outputs of Commandline Scanner.
- Added support for “remove on reboot” in Commandline Scanner cleaning.
- Improved communication between Commandline Scanner and other protection components for more stability.
- Internal code improvements in the licensing system for more stability.
- Changed the way the protection is stopped when shutting down the software.
- Improved settings storage and backup system.
- Fixed an issue in cleaning engine which caused a failure to remove references in specific situations.
- Fixed a potential crash bug at program startup.
- Added a check for faulty Windows update KB979278.
- Minor wording change in updater window to avoid confusion about update finished status.
- Several minor GUI improvements.
- EIS: Fixed browsing/network slowdowns.
- EIS: Optimized rule processing.
- EIS: Changed the way the Windows firewall is deactivated when installing the software, to avoid malfunctioning of other components
- EIS: Improved installation routines of firewall core.
- EIS: Fixed occasional hangs at the end of online updates during installation.