Battle Emsisoft Internet Security 10 vs Kaspersky Internet Security 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBridge

Thread author
Jul 4, 2015
Hello guys,

Since past one year I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security 2015. Now my license almost expired. It needs to be renewed. So I want to change my Internet security. I read several Internet security reviews and Finally I picked Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 and Emsisoft Internet Security 10.

But the main problem is EIS used online Armor firewall until v 9. after EIS 10 they merged online armor firewall. I didn't find any reviews regarding EIS 10 firewall effecincy.

I want some input mainly regarding EIS 10 firewall compared to KIS 2015.
If you guys can suggest me any other internet security is better than KIS 2015 (more focus is strong firewall)

My system config is 8 GB memory with Win 7 x86.
my license will expire in 5 days so please give more accurate input.

arslan ejaz

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2015
kaspersky key
This key Is a PUP Beware Guys @exterminator20 Plz remove it
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.08.15_12h46m48s_001_.png
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.08.15_12h47m21s_002_Virus Total Report.png
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.08.15_12h47m36s_003_AntiMalware.png
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.08.15_12h49m33s_004_Event report.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XhenEd and frogboy

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Oh lala!
hard Choice!
Detection: Emsisoft is better (but a little more Fps)
privacy and defense against government malwares: i said Emsisoft( by the side of Wikileaks :D )
proactive defense: same as (!) KSN and Emsisoft anti malware network work well!
system slow down: in last version of Kasper i said Emsisoft better, but it seems Kasper2016 is go fast! ok Kaspers2016better!
its only stay your finger choose one of them?!
:D
or your money :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.