Emsisoft Internet Security released

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaPrime

Aug 20, 2013
I got Emsisoft Internet Security installed in my system yesterday and I have to say so far so good, I feel that it's better than what I used to use KIS2013 because it found trojan in my system but it was a false positive and then EIS found out that it was a false positive after a update and then it told me via a notification that this was a false positive so would you like to restore it :)

So I love how that worked out and I have many friends that have used KIS with me all this years they will be getting EIS with me with in this month. The only little complain of my friends was when they plug a USB Drive in to the PC that the EIS dose not show a scanning window and I did tell them that it's okay if any thing suspicious runs EIS will stop it.

Thanks guys at Emsisoft you guys are doing a wonderful job

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.