Emsisoft or Bitdefender

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eight

I have checked Emsisoft & nor am I saying they are bad. For me it is Bitdefender out of the 2 given choices.

Japanese & Koreans cars are cheap & popular but I personally prefer American / German manufactured cars.

It is just a matter of personal choice & I am stating my choice like you have stated yours.Have a good weekend.

Reactions: Anupam

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Emsisoft for me. Great protection. I have had some bad experiences with Bitdefender (well known bugs from the past) but I have to admit I haven't use their latest version.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I have checked Emsisoft & nor am I saying they are bad. For me it is Bitdefender out of the 2 given choices.

Japanese & Koreans cars are cheap & popular but I personally prefer American / German manufactured cars.

It is just a matter of personal choice & I am stating my choice like you have stated yours.Have a good weekend.
I prefer blue to red so Emsisofrt for me! No, seriously Emsisoft, I have used both and Bitdefender is too buggy with false posoiives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.