New Features Enable Push Notifications to be connected to the community

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
@Arequire I've installed the Brave Browser and I have the same issue, it's something related to the browser. This is strange because this is a Chromium based browser so it should not have issues... I'll see if I can find the cause.
You will just need to dismiss the Push Notification banner (click on the X in the right corner, then Never ask again) until this gets fixed, it's not our fault, it is related to something that the browser does differently that the other Chromium builds.
Good to know it's not just me. Give me a heads up if you find out the cause.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
On the forum;

1598114695825.png

Image: Brave browser

In the browser; Shows the Allow and Block lists for all websites with Notifications.
chrome://settings/content/notifications

Do you clear the Site Settings upon exit, or by a third-party application? - Check that Site Settings is not marked.

1598114929371.png

Image: Google Chrome

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Notifications in the browser are allowed, so I guess CookieAutoDelete cleans something else, I will allow everything and see what happens.

Attachments

• capture_08262020_220309.jpg
    capture_08262020_220309.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 548

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.