End of Life: McAfee Cloud AV (March 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Have got an email stating:

Dear McAfee Customer,
You are receiving this notice because our records indicate that you may be currently using McAfee® Cloud AV for your digital security needs.

We've made the difficult decision to discontinue McAfee Cloud AV free antivirus service, effective March 31, 2018.

You do not need to take any action at this time; however, we recommend that you uninstall McAfee Cloud AV before March 31, 2018 and install a 30-day free trial of McAfee Total Protection to continue full-spectrum system security. After March 31, 2018, you will no longer be protected by McAfee Cloud AV. Customer support for McAfee Cloud AV will be available until April 30, 2018.

McAfee strives to always put the experience of our customers first and are committed to ensuring a smooth transition process for you.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Huh? Wasnt it be just released last year? Thats a surprise for me. But well, i will not miss it. Never used mcafee products. Years ago when i buyed new laptops mcafee was preinstalled. First thing that i have uninstalled was mcafee and downloaded something else.

Reactions: GonzitoVir
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.