Expired [Ended!] Cyberghost 12-months Christmas Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012
What's the hell is going on?
f7r0x9o.png

Me too butvdifferent language that i dont understand

Reactions: upnorth

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Tested just now. It's normal. I think it's just temporary??

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
jluYb0RB.png

If it's down just try again a little bit later...88106 keys left. ;)

Reactions: frogboy

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
Its now down to 81346 keys. But the more important thing is, the offer would expire in just 10 hours from now. This is a great offer in my opinion, and those who want should register as soon as possible.

Hangtooth

Level 5
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Thanks very much for this - had been using Cyberghost free so this was a great chance to pick up 2 free 1 year activations for my wife and I! Link still works as of this morning.

saxx

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2014
I do not understand , only a few servers is running , and other servers are hidden

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Limited servers in the "Give-A-Way" version = not full functionality of paid version.

It's a marketing gimmick...
You still get the choice of 15 to 20 servers for each of the 5 countries so that is not all bad. :D

H

hjlbx

You still get the choice of 15 to 20 servers for each of the 5 countries so that is not all bad. :D

I didn't even bother with it.

If I need VPN then I will use CryptoStorm... but I am not Enemy of the State so no need - it would just be another security soft toy - which I really don't need at this point in time... I should be studying.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I didn't even bother with it.

If I need VPN then I will use CryptoStorm... but I am not Enemy of the State so no need - it would just be another security soft toy - which I really don't need at this point in time... I should be studying.
Head down to the desk for you then. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.