Expired PSA: Proton Pass Plus $1/month ‘forever discount' promo ends August 31, 2023 (ENDED)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://account.proton.me/pass/signup
Event start
Jun 28, 2023
Event end
Aug 31, 2023
How to get a license
Opt-for 12 or 24 month plans ($12 annual charge forever)
For new subscribers only — existing 'Plus subscribers’ are excluded.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
UPDATE:
This deal has now expired and is no longer available.

Important details:

We are grateful for your support, and we built Proton Pass to fulfill a longstanding community request. In the spirit of giving back, we launched Proton Pass with a $1/month promotion (80% discount) for new Proton subscribers.

This is a forever discount, so if you subscribe before August 31, you will keep the discount forever. We are extending the promotion to August 31 to coincide with when the original Proton Mail crowdfunding campaign ended.

Note, it is currently not possible to have more than one Proton subscription at the same time on the same account, so if you are an existing Proton Plus subscriber, you can get Proton Pass by upgrading to Proton Unlimited, which includes Mail, Calendar, VPN, Drive, and Pass. Alternatively, you can create a new Proton account just for Pass.

Proton Pass Plus features
  • Unlimited logins and notes
  • Unlimited devices
  • Unlimited hide-my-email aliases
  • Integrated 2FA authenticator
  • Organize items with multiple vaults
  • Autofill credit cards (coming soon)

Why Proton Pass
  • Hide-my-email aliases protect your email from data breaches
  • End-to-end encrypted notes
  • Protected by Swiss privacy laws
  • Open-source and audited
  • Works on all devices

Proton Pass Homepage

Last edited:

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
I was using Bitwarden free. Migration was easy, go to Bitwarden "Settings" and export your vault as a .json file, just save it to wherever, then open Proton Pass, go to "Settings", go to "Import", it lists numerous password managers, select yours, drag json file to box, done.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
What happens after 12 months if you signed up for 12 month plan? Will you have an option to pay $1/month on month 13?
This promo is valid until August 31, 2023. The annual charge is $12 forever, and the same amount every year. Countdown 9 days from today, August 22, to the end of the Proton Pass Plus Promo.:)
Nevermind: read the fine print.
:ROFLMAO:

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
I just feel its a bit slicker, for instance say you go to the Gmail log in page, Proton will show an icon in the sign in box, if you click on it it will show all your gmail accounts and you just click on whatever one you want to sign in with.
How are its integration with android and gboard? I am currently a bitwarden user and when I go to an app that I saved an password for, a box will pop on the keyboard asking me to fill a password. Does Proton pass have something like this?

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
How are its integration with android and gboard? I am currently a bitwarden user and when I go to an app that I saved an password for, a box will pop on the keyboard asking me to fill a password. Does Proton pass have something like this?
Yes.

Reactions: Back3

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
i signed up for the promo/introduction offer (12 Euros per year) and switched from LastPass, that recently had an another security incident. Proton Pass ist running fine an all my devics (Windows 10 Pro PCs and on the latest Android version). I successfully exported all passes from LastPass (via csv file). Unfortunately some very few 'Notes' stored in LP could not be imported properly / at all. So i have to manually copy/paste them into Proton Pass.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.