Q&A Enhance Virtual Machine Performance

OS
Windows 10
How to enhance Virtual Machine Performance?
I need to Run MacOS High Sierra on Vmware Workstation 14. ( For Xcode )
MacOS Performance On VM is really Awfull! ( They Don't Support it Officially )

My System Specs :
CPU: Intel Core i7 4710HQ ( Quad Core CPU )
Disk: Samsung 850 Evo ( Solid State Drive )
GPU: GTX 850m ( not really matter for me in this case )

Thank you!

OS
Windows 10
Are you
cpu limited or hdd limited? That is the first thing you should check but even after that not much you can do. Give it more ram and wait for the action to complete.
Mostly Disk Limited. But I Think There is Problem of Apple That Doesn't Like to Support it ( MacOS VM on Windows ) By Policy.

SHvFl

Level 32
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Mostly Disk Limited. But I Think There is Problem of Apple That Doesn't Like to Support it ( MacOS VM on Windows ) By Policy.
Your drive should be able to do 500MB/s read and maybe write. Assuming you get that then just give it more ram so it uses the hdd as less as possible. You are probably not able to put an nvme drive on your machine so you have to deal with the slowdown sadly but some more ram for the vm might help.

OS
Windows 10
Your drive should be able to do 500MB/s read and maybe write. Assuming you get that then just give it more ram so it uses the hdd as less as possible. You are probably not able to put an nvme drive on your machine so you have to deal with the slowdown sadly but some more ram for the vm might help.
Thanks !