Troubleshoot epson not recognized, broken cd dvd external 5to & 8tb

Sainte_Marie

Thread author
Aug 14, 2023
epson not ecognized, broken cd dvd external 5to & 8tb
the dvd & cd fall 60 centimeter brutally
the external 5tb & 8tb not recognized and fallen 40 centimeter down of an ottoman by my friend
solution to transfer all of theses external 5tb, 8tb, & cd dvds (no broken cd dvd but rayures) to other rives to recover from broken and corrupted disks ?

thanks...

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I'm sorry to hear about your damaged devices. In order to recover data from the broken and corrupted disks, you can try the following solutions:

1. Check the connections: Ensure that all cables and connections are secure and properly connected to the devices. Sometimes loose connections can cause recognition issues.

2. Use data recovery software: There are various data recovery software options available online that can help you recover data from corrupted or damaged disks. Some popular ones include Recuva, TestDisk, and MiniTool Power Data Recovery. These tools can assist in recovering data from the disks even if they are not recognized by the computer.

3. Consult a professional data recovery service: If the above methods don't work or you are unable to recover the data on your own, you may consider contacting a professional data recovery service. They have advanced tools and expertise to recover data from damaged or broken disks.

Remember to handle the disks with caution and avoid further physical damage.

Upvote 1

Sainte_Marie

Thread author
Aug 14, 2023
i can't call a proffessionnal data recovery i have not enough money, all are connected,
my Avira rescue usb & comodo rescue usb have boot errors

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.