Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
20170104_114818.jpg
Hello, I always get this error message when trying to access a particular forum. I write all my login data correctly, and I get this error messagge 3-4 times, before I can login. What can be causing it? I'm asking here because the admins there are not often online

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Have you tried to switch temporarily to a different browser and disable any extensions?

Reactions: TheMalwareMaster

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
On chrome I am able to login at the first time. Probably is due to Edge

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
I noticed that, after getting the error message, I refresh the page instead of going back, I log in successfully

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Yes, in the past days I tried using the cleaning tool in the Edge settings but nothing changed

Reactions: tim one

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Likely it's something to do on missing few lines that connects in the forum. (PHP file)

You need to report through administrators instead, since the browser acts to translate the information received from the server.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.