ESET 10 Signature Update Notfication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
Hi, I have recently switched to using ESET 10 and have noticed that I am no longer receiving the signature update notification that was present in previous versions of ESET and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, if not how can I re-enable them?

Theoretical

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for the reply, it seems that the options were already all enabled. Are there any other suggestions I could try to fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2913

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
I would look into advanced setup and update section ,there is a option in there to receive or not receive update notififications

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
I'm using V9 so I don't have that issue at all. V10 should be buggy it needs fixes.

Marcos

From ESET
Verified
Developer
Jun 13, 2013
In the advanced update setup turn off "Disable display of notifications about successful update".

Reactions: ttto
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.