Eset 13.0.22.0 Final

SpectraShadow83

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 26, 2019
New in ESET NOD32 Internet Security 13
Improved home network monitoring

• Home network monitoring now provides improved device discovery and provides information on security issues that may affect your network, as well as ways to protect devices connected to your home network.
Advanced Discovery with HIPS
  • Host Intrusion Detection System (HIPS) protects the system from malicious and potentially unwanted activities. Its extension now controls some potentially suspicious processes even more carefully to provide protection against certain types of malware.
More robust security with advanced machine learning
  • Protecting your data has reached a new ultra-modern level! The ESET detection module now performs detection more efficiently and also better protects against previously unknown cyber threats and zero-day threats.
How to install the new version
The new version of ESET antivirus 13.0.22.0 is available for installation through an application update. After the update, you will need to restart your computer.

Mohammad.poorya

Level 3
Verified
Sep 10, 2018
:love::love:

1102813658_NEWVERSIONEIS13.0_22.0.thumb.jpg.07a5395b77e53b7b71782736f25dc0ae.jpg

MTUser

Level 4
Verified
Sep 11, 2014
  • Advanced Discovery with HIPS
  • More robust security with advanced machine learning

Hummm very interesting...

Marcos from ESET posted this on another forum: "I wonder if somebody who comes across new malware on a regular basis could comment on detection capabilities, especially with regard to advanced machine learning introduced in v13 "

Is anyone up to the task? :D

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Seems to be running really well on my machine. Tried transferring a steam folder between drives to test moving large files, definitely faster than with WD. I honestly don’t see a difference in the Connected Home Monitor from what I remember. I haven’t had it installed for a couple months. My HIPS rules imported back in and are working. All in all a big win if the malware protection has improved.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
i see with the home network it gives the user a lot more information on whats connected to your network and to disconnecting option on side
also it does not even come up as much block or unblock device like it used to .and everyone is right about one thing Eset feels really light
and this is a keeper on my computer(y)(y)

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Tried it yesterday as a paid user of Eset, but the new Norton 360 is so much lighter and a whole lot of better protection.
The firewall from Norton compared to Esets one is so much more robust. Deinstalled Eset and reinstalled Norton 360 again.
The one thing i really dislike of Eset is the kinda sissy robot when you open Eset :sick:

marcopaone

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 15, 2016
Tried it yesterday as a paid user of Eset, but the new Norton 360 is so much lighter and a whole lot of better protection.
The firewall from Norton compared to Esets one is so much more robust. Deinstalled Eset and reinstalled Norton 360 again.
The one thing i really dislike of Eset is the kinda sissy robot when you open Eset :sick:
I agree with you, Norton is better than eset but why Symantec has removed the trail versions? :O

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.