ESET 2015 German editions English language option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naranja

Thread author
Aug 3, 2014
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the German editions of Smart Security, NOD32 and Multi-Device Security include English language options? or if the licence keys will activate installations (within the EU) using an English language installer?

Thanks

Reactions: ompama

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I've tried on my VM to install one of the offline installer of ESET on other languages.

8Ml00B2.png

So specifically you need to choose an appropriate language before you install cause there's no already an option to change unless use Live Installer.

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3552

License key will work at any multi language part of ESET, so if you purchase it on EU then it should be valid since its a language you are choosing though,

Naranja

Thread author
Aug 3, 2014
Thanks for the help James! that's going the extra mile :)

I don't need this urgently so I can wait a week or two and see if the new version is released more widely, although maybe it doesn't matter anyway if the 2014 / v7 codes will activate the 2015 / v8 editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.