ESET 6 final version

Status
Not open for further replies.

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
I think ESET 6 final version is going to release on 15.1.2013 ...ESET on their facebook page have indirectly mentioned about it:)

ESET facebook

D

Deleted member 178

maaster said:
I think ESET 6 final version is going to release on 15.1.2013 ...ESET on their facebook page have indirectly mentioned about it:)

ESET facebook

it was planned long time ago. we all wait this theorical date

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
yeah I know it...but it looks as a confirmation from ESET's side:)

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
maaster said:
yeah I know it...but it looks as a confirmation from ESET's side:)

Well..I hope so,I am waiting for the final version like crazy,cause it did kick-@$$ in "win7holic"s test

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
Eset 6 has already been released in Czech, Slovak ,Ukrainian and Russian languages a long time back,its only the English version that has not been released yet .

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Yes but I think maaster was referring to the English version which most consider the "Big Final Release". The English final release is for Eset fans Like the release of the newest iPhone to Apple fans.

Thankfully Eset doesnt release a new version every 4 months or so.

shahid

Jan 8, 2013
I'm so sorry for OFF TOPIC...
But I'm new hear... and i dont know where to put my request....

I need a NOD32 SS license key... anybody please provide me..and
I request Moderators and all member.. please help me... :)

Thanks...

Sorry once again...
Accept my apologize :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
shahid there are no keys right now other than 1 month trials.Most all 90 day trials are not valid to their original expiration date anymore.My thinking is this has some correlation with the English version 6 final release.I will send you a 1 month trial which is the best I can do right now.

It is in your PM.There is no need to reply to this post as it is Off topic,Thanks

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Thankkkk youoooouuuuuuuuu
I already started to download it from the software UI (Yea,strangly my internet connection resettled while I was trying to download it from the link)

Edit : sorry wrong topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.