App Review ESET Internet Security 2018 Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
I

illumination

Are you drinking/drunk while making this video, or just a bad case of hiccups?

I'm impressed with the age factor and for your attempting to make a testing video, it is almost on par with most youtubers, hats off to that, when you get some time in, you will gain some excellent experience.

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
Are you drinking/drunk while making this video, or just a bad case of hiccups?

I'm impressed with the age factor and for your attempting to make a testing video, it is almost on par with most youtubers, hats off to that, when you get some time in, you will gain some excellent experience.

I'm guessing you're talking about the bad microphone quality? Yes, I know and since I'm getting a new microphone, that should be fixed in the next video :) And, if you're wondering, I'm 16 and joined MT on my 16th birthday, since that's when the terms said I could sign up :ROFLMAO:

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
Good to hear a voice as it sometimes gets boring with just plain text. Maybe get a better microphone or tweak the one you have today as there's alot of static noise in the background.

Keep it up. (y)

Thanks :) I'm getting a better microphone soon, so the static noise should be fixed by the next video. I worked with the audio for at least an hour just to get it to sound like that :ROFLMAO:

I

illumination

Some tips:

-Take time to verify the samples, no matter where you get them from
-Take time to learn the product thoroughly, all modules, and how they work together.
-Understand, you can not judge a product by its detection rate via signatures alone, dynamic testing is required to see how those modules all work together to keep the system clean. A sample may be missed by signatures but blocked/intercepted by another module of the product.

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for the tips :)

Since I'll try to make another video soon, you can let me know if I improved my audio and the video in general. And to answer your previous question, no, I have never had alcohol and I did not have hiccups at the time.

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for the tips :)

Since I'll try to make another video soon, you can let me know if I improved my audio and the video in general. And to answer your previous question, no, I have never had alcohol and I did not have hiccups at the time.
As for me, I liked your test! Because it was the first time I suppose you made a video review it's common to have some minor sound issues, but will be solved in your future videos. Keep going!:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
As for me, I liked your test! Because it was the first time I suppose you made a video review it's common to have some minor sound issues, but will be solved in your future videos. Keep going!:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:
Thanks :) Most reviews/tests are at least 10 minutes long, which is, in my opinion, too long. That's why I created a shorter video. While not having as much information as the longer tests, I still felt like I put in the most important stuff. But, I will still try to make it better every time. Thanks :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.