ESET Internet Security and Appguard

Wraith

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
Can Appguard be safely used alongside ESET Internet Security 12 without any conflicts? The reason I'm asking is that I have ESET tweaked(PUP detection enabled, DNA Signatures Enabled, Firewall and HIPS is set to Interactive Mode and Cleaning Level is set to Strict) and I hear that sometimes ESET HIPS set to Interactive Mode might cause interferences with Appguard. Anyone on this forum using them together?

Can Appguard be safely used alongside ESET Internet Security 12 without any conflicts? The reason I'm asking is that I have ESET tweaked(PUP detection enabled, DNA Signatures Enabled, Firewall and HIPS is set to Interactive Mode and Cleaning Level is set to Strict) and I hear that sometimes ESET HIPS set to Interactive Mode might cause interferences with Appguard. Anyone on this forum using them together?

No reports of any incompatibility or conflict that I can recall.

If the HIPS is triggered by AppGuard, then simply create an Allow rule.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.