App Review ESET Internet Security Review

• Thread starter MalwareBlockerYT
  • Start date
It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
ESET has more tools, you are just too blind to see the option on the bottom witch says More tools :)
Eset tools.jpg Eset tools 2.jpg

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
ESET may have less bloat but it's extremely light. I don't feel no slow downs. I'm happy with the detection rate. Internet security has everything you need for an antivirus.
True & I'm not saying having less features is necessarily a bad thing - it just slows the performance but for some it can be a decider. ESET is a good AV :)

Nice review...Subscribed:)

Warning: I am starting my Mocks tomorrow so I'm not going to be active on Youtube or MalwareTips!

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
No new videos this week (Sorry!) my PC's PSU has just died meaning that I can only view the web via my phone & laptop :( I cannot do anything on my main PC (which has all of my videos on) since I cannot boot the PC. Luckily I have backups of my password document so I could login to MalwareTips & other accounts.

Adz.

Level 2
Verified
Dec 15, 2016
No new videos this week (Sorry!) my PC's PSU has just died meaning that I can only view the web via my phone & laptop :( I cannot do anything on my main PC (which has all of my videos on) since I cannot boot the PC. Luckily I have backups of my password document so I could login to MalwareTips & other accounts.

PSU can't take the amount of testing your doing with AVs :p

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Another great video, THanks! 79% is better than most that you have tested..
Thank you :) Yeah it's not bad. Warning: My next video will be Sunday once my PSU is installed - my old one broke :(

Reactions: Svoll
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Hope you get it resolved soon, THanks once again for all you have done to educate noobs like me with your awesome videos. Big Hugs!!!!

You still haven't used the Black Wallpaper on your videos or did I miss it?
Thanks, so do I lol. I am using my Chromebook which I really like but I want to be able to use my main PC too :( Big hugs to you too!

Don't worry about the black wallpaper since it will come up in upcoming tests - newest future videos should have it in ;)

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
I am back up & running! I have installed my new PSU & can now use my main PC as well as my Chromebook :) Sweet!

Reactions: Der.Reisende

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.