Pros
  • 1. FREE

2. Easiest amongst all virus removal tool

3. Removed Good enough Threats

4. It automatically uninstalls for you when you are done
CONS
1. One time scan

2. Slow on scanning

3. Only supports Internet explorer, if you have a different browser, then you are going to have to download it and run the file.
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, Eset online scanner did great for a "online scanner." I will recommend this to users who just want a quick tool to remove serious threats.

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
You can scan as many times as you want with this!

It's "one-time scan" because it's on-demand. You scan, and close the application. Wanna scan again, open it again. But, yeah, you can scan as many times as you want! ;)

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
You can scan as many times as you want with this!

It's "one-time scan" because it's on-demand. You scan, and close the application. Wanna scan again, open it again. But, yeah, you can scan as many times as you want! ;)

I had somebody say the same thing at my website, I will take that disadvantaged away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.