Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Stranger said:
Is it still in beta

Yes it is still in RC version.

And my memory leak/bug still exists.

Giving up until final is released.

At unknown51398: reviewing a RC version of a product is not fully accurate. For example the current RC version: HIPS is not fully functional (last time I checked). There are memory leaks (drops like mine or going above 100mb). There are still some UI issues that need to be fixed, including the alert UI.

unknown51398

Thread author
Jun 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
Stranger said:
Is it still in beta

Yes it is still in RC version.

And my memory leak/bug still exists.

Giving up until final is released.

At unknown51398: reviewing a RC version of a product is not fully accurate. For example the current RC version: HIPS is not fully functional (last time I checked). There are memory leaks (drops like mine or going above 100mb). There are still some UI issues that need to be fixed, including the alert UI.
I didn't even experience that when I tested it.

P

Plexx

unknown51398 said:
I didn't even experience that when I tested it.

There are still several issues with the RC version. Wilder's have most of the information but you will have to jump posts back and forth for it.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
One thing I like about ESET was that it was very light on the system, which is always a bonus for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.