Source

Last edited:
Reactions: Logethica

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
i am so sorry i don't find any other place to post if any think it is not in the right place please moderators move this to right section

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Unknown said:
i am so sorry i don't find any other place to post if any think it is not in the right place please moderators move this to right section

Now the problem is that this thread is your own artwork. CycloneTutorials can post this because he is MrXortax.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
Unknown said:

Now the problem is that this thread is your own artwork. CycloneTutorials can post this because he is MrXortax.

i am so sorry i don't know that the CycloneTutorials also a member of MalwareTips
thanks for notifying me this i would say to the moderator if you think this must be poted by CycloneTutorials you can delete this post.

Gr8 Thanks :dash1:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.