Expired ESET Smart Security 7 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Hello..Jack, I'm sorry I can't participate on this thread..
I don't have any Social Network Account...any idea?
Dear Friend, You may always create one. Its easy and helps you connect with friends around. Posting the giveaways on our social accounts help to popularize MalwareTips. Go ahead.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi @ismethere.:) Whether you'd be interesting in starting either a new Twitter or Facebook account is completely up to you. Truth be told, I only go to my Facebook account when entering one of our exciting Giveaways.:rolleyes: I'm not greedy, as MalwareTips is actually my substitute for Facebook!:D What you would do on social media is all optional and very much like it is here. You can read, post, or neither if you choose not to. My wife suspended her Facebook account since she didn't like it. If she were to reactivated it, we'd have twice as much of a chance at winning giveaways!:D She won't do that, and it's fine!;) Although, it 'was' nice to win a Zemana AntiLogger shortly after I joined.:):):cool: (Thank you, Jack!)

Last edited:

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
dose this giveaway end?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
dose this giveaway end?
@omidomi , this particular Giveaway was completed 4/6/2014 but don't feel discouraged, my friend. There shall be many more such Giveaways on the horizon.:) Sometimes, depending upon the promotions made available to our hardworking staff by various software companies, we may even be treated to a past Giveaway being repeated by going live once more!:D So, stay tuned, and keep entering.;)

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
@omidomi , this particular Giveaway was completed 4/6/2014 but don't feel discouraged, my friend. There shall be many more such Giveaways on the horizon.:) Sometimes, depending upon the promotions made available to our hardworking staff by various software companies, we may even be treated to a past Giveaway being repeated by going live once more!:D So, stay tuned, and keep entering.;)
why they do not delete this?!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
why they do not delete this?!
This remains an open forum until the decision is made to close it. You can see that above your earlier post, our friend Chromatinfish 123 announced the possibility of another Giveaway coming soon. The freedom to ask questions (as you did) and sharing information as we are doing now, keeps threads such as this one alive for us.:) I hope that helps it to be better understood. Thanks!:D

Reactions: toffee
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.