ESET Windows home products version 11.1.42 have been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Internet Security and ESET Smart Security Premium version 11.1.42 have been released and are available to download.

Changelog
  • Added: UEFI scanning option (Boot sectors/UEFI) added to Computer scan
  • Added: Additional Diagnostics setting for advanced license logging
  • Added: Updated Banking and Payment Protection module to support Chrome version 64
  • Added: Operating system information is displayed for some devices types by Connected Home Monitor
  • Added: Ability to manually remove devices identified by Connected Home Monitor
  • Added: Ability to manually specify categories of devices in Connected Home Monitor
  • Added: Screen reader support for Offline and Live installers
  • Improved: More frequent update checks for detection engine and modules
  • Improved: Product installation time reduced
  • Improved: ESET application status reporting
  • Improved: Various activation improvements to decrease activation failures
  • Changed: Anti-Ransomware Protection renamed to Ransomware Shield
  • Fixed: All default tasks are restored after running repair
  • Fixed: "Update has not been run yet" is displayed after ESET is already updated
  • Fixed: Antimalware Scan Interface Integration fails after installation and before restart (Win 10x64 16215)
  • Fixed: Blue screen error (BSOD) caused by stack overflow
  • Fixed: Advanced setup menu is corrupted after clicking Default
  • Fixed: After changing a check box value, text is not read by JAWS
  • Fixed: The URL for "I forgot my password" is incorrect
  • Fixed: Cannot select items in context menu
  • Fixed: Various minor bugs and localization improvements

Danielx64

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Thank you for the head up, for whatever reason, ESET only just told me about the update a few hours ago. I wonder if they do a rollout like what Microsoft does.

Reactions: illumination

Danielx64

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
So the real question is, will that new version work on the spring creative update or will I need to wait?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroDay
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.