Not open for further replies.

SillyBilly299

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 26, 2015
Eusing Cleaner is a free system optimization and privacy cleaner tool. It allows you to find and remove the unused files in your system, invalid registry entries, delete your internet history, provides plug-in support to clean the history for over 150 third-party applications. You can select the items that you want cleaned and also specify cookies that should not be deleted. With simply one click, Eusing Cleaner can erase the cache, cookies, history, typed URLs, auto complete memory, index.dat from your browsers, and Window's temp folder, run history, search history, recycle bin, and recent documents, etc. It also includes an option to overwrite deleted data multiple times, so it cannot be easily recovered.

Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. It will scan your Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information and provide a list of the errors found. After fixing the invalid entries, your system will be more stable and run faster. It offers an integrated backup feature, so you can restore the registry in case your cleanup operations cause any problems.

Furthermore, Eusing Cleaner also includes registry defragmentation. It will enhance your system's performance by removing gaps, fragments and wasted space in Windows registry files. Eusing Software products are free of spyware and adware.

What's new in this version:

• Version 4.6 added Microsoft Edge cleaning.
Download: Eusing Cleaner 4.6 | 1.5 MB (Freeware)
Homepage: Eusing Cleaner Website

R

Rod McCarthy

Actually eusings does a better job at cleaning the registry than ccleaner. But the best cleaner I have found (doesn't clean the registry) is Diskmax by John Koshy

Reactions: SillyBilly299
R

Rod McCarthy

About registry cleaner, CCleaner is safer for this reason.

Yah I know... "Don't ever, ever, ever use a registry cleaner"...boo hoo hoo... I've heard all that before, and I'm sure there are bad cleaners out there, but eusings isn't one of them, and neither is systemcare, boostspeed etc.

R

Rod McCarthy

...But you think that deleting some registry keys can actually fix all your PC problems?

Of course not. But the registry gathers junk just like the file system gathers cookies and other clutter. So cleaning is fine. Make a image of hardrive and play with severals optimizers and after a few days use, you should know whether it works or does harm.

Reactions: SillyBilly299
L

LabZero

Of course not. But the registry gathers junk just like the file system gathers cookies and other clutter. So cleaning is fine. Make a image of hardrive and play with severals optimizers and after a few days use, you should know whether it works or does harm.
Have to agree with you on the fact of safety test but I still think that a business exists (obvious refers to paid products) behind these registry optimizers.
Actually Windows simply ignore the unnecessary keys without any cleaning except in very rare cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.