Status
Not open for further replies.

Daljeet

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
I start using the Evernote form long time in Windows but recently I switched to Linux and I don't want to leave or install Windows in laptop again. I need offline notes and In default application gives me ability to view/modify the notes offline. My experience with Nixnote is not good and I'm finding way to get my notes available offline on the laptop and phone. Any suggestions?

Note: I don't want to dual boot win + linux

Reactions: Syafiq

Daljeet

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
Install the Evernote Chrome Application or use Wine to install and run the windows Evernote version on Linux.

Google Keep Chrome Application does support offline mode, or SimpleNote

Evernote has issues.

The best note taking app is Standard Notes.. Opensource, Encrypted, available on any platform.

Standard Notes | A Simple And Private Notes App

Thanks for your reply guys :D
I will take a look at your suggested alternatives and settings
I choose Simplenote & Standard notes after my testing complete than I move to one of them
Evernote doesn't work well with Wine (Txt mess up)
@Exterminator @BoraMurdar My problem is solved
Please close this thread :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.