Everything about HTTPS filtering in Adguard

Would you use Adguard For Desktop?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I have found that Adguard misses a lot of ads out of the box. I use both uBlock Origin with Adguard on my desktop. I am sure there are overlaps but I do not suffer any ill effects from it.
did you add additional filters? you have plenty of optional ones to select.

ozone

Level 3
Verified
Jan 17, 2017
if you use both uBO and Adguard desktop I would recommend you to use same filters for both, or at least add adguard filters to uBO

in some really rare case using uBO and Adguard desktop together can cause problem with some scripts but I only encountered that once and I don't remember on which site it was (I think it was some site with scanner or with anti-adblocker script)

ozone

Level 3
Verified
Jan 17, 2017
i dont see the interest of using UBO and adguard at same time, both have mostly the same popular filters , you just increase the page's loading.

I prefer uBO (3rd-party blocking), but adguard has also other useful functions (userscripts, stealth mode) and mainly it can filter other apps

Reactions: Trooper

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
H̶e̶i̶.̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶A̶d̶g̶u̶a̶r̶d̶(̶a̶d̶g̶n̶e̶t̶w̶o̶r̶k̶t̶d̶i̶d̶r̶v̶.̶s̶y̶s̶)̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶e̶d̶!̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶f̶e̶?̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶e̶d̶?̶
nvm solved

Last edited:

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Every https website I visit the Yandex warn me about ADGUARD.
Means Adguard knows my passwords?why they do that?whats the point with this rat?how can I trust them?
What is the Adgaurd personal CA job?
Will they sell or exchange my INFO? if my government ask them they will give it?I wanna know

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I guess this AdguArd personal CA is related to https filtering in ADgUard

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.