Nothing

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Great review manzai friend!
I'm loving Emsisoft: P, great software and great detection and proactive defense, sin only this version of the translation from my language to be very comprehensive.
Could do a test with ESET SS 7 with a package of malware, not scanning, opening them all manually?
So I can decide matches between me Emsisoft or ESET.
Thanks!

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
Great review manzai friend!
I'm loving Emsisoft: P, great software and great detection and proactive defense, sin only this version of the translation from my language to be very comprehensive.
Could do a test with ESET SS 7 with a package of malware, not scanning, opening them all manually?
So I can decide matches between me Emsisoft or ESET.
Thanks!
Emsisoft is far better than ESET in proactive defense

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
support.exe is running after restart.
5 points over 5?
I ignore this review. And all other.

I always see inconsistent things in your reviews

M

Manzai

Thread author
support.exe is running after restart.
5 points over 5?
I ignore this review. And all other.

I always see inconsistent things in your reviews

Do I have to understand in the fury?

A product cannot be 100 %, then ignore this test if you like not.... --'

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
If I may suggest you to after your testings, you run CCleaner, then scan with Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro and show us the results, everything undetected upload to VirusTotal.
Thank you for all of your tests and reviews but your videos always ends suddenly...

Cheers! :)

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
GREAT review Manzai. Emsisoft is one of my favorite antivirus programs, so i am glad about their improvement.
I agree with ''BoraMurdar'' that it will be nice to scan with Mbam and Hitman Pro, or even better upload the missed files to virus total, so everyone to see the result........
Once again GREAT VIDEO!!!!!! Keep on rockin' ;)

M

Manzai

Thread author
GREAT review Manzai. Emsisoft is one of my favorite antivirus programs, so i am glad about their improvement.
I agree with ''BoraMurdar'' that it will be nice to scan with Mbam and Hitman Pro, or even better upload the missed files to virus total, so everyone to see the result........
Once again GREAT VIDEO!!!!!! Keep on rockin' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.