Expired [Expired] Bitdefender IS 2013 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot_Z

Aug 14, 2012
RE: Bitdefender IS 2013 Giveaway for MT members

Hard to say a fav. since there's so many who are informative and helpful on here.. I'm gonna have to go with madyrocksin though

Woodkid

Verified
Feb 19, 2013

I'm totally new here so my favourite poster is madyrocksin for sure, he is giving away those awesome keys for this awesome security software. :D

klopsy

Feb 19, 2013

My favourite memeber is winexpert fo his tips and guides
and, of course, madyrocksin for this post.

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013

Thanks all members of Mt.. Thank you very much... Thanks to To gave me to theThis Honor..!! Thanks for the BIS2013 Key.... Again Thank you very much..!! :D

sandeepsivia

Jan 21, 2013

i would love to have the key and use the top security protection for one year .As i have heard so much about this but can't use it more than 30 days
waiting for the key . Very excited

varunit

Level 1
Sep 16, 2011

My favorite member would be "Jack" because of his expertise in the field.

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013

Thank you! I have received the key :D

Chigwells

Level 4
Jan 16, 2012

Hey, I'll give it a go, even if I;m too late :shy: :s

I'm gonna say Valentin N, NSG001, Nathan Wootton, jamescv7, WinAndLinuxTutorials, BoXX28, Prorootect, illumination, and McLovin are my favorite members, cause they all gave me such a nice welcome!

thanks guys! :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.