Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Which woud be a better choice for better display. I have been seeing a number of monitors recently to own one. But during this I found this 3M Vertical Note Book Riser Stand . So my query is, is this worth going for a product like this for a 15.6 Inch Laptop Display, or is it wiser to choose a 19 inch external monitor for better display. I also started to feel little uncomfortable with my 15.6 inch screen viewing angle. So what would be your suggestion over this?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If enough sufficient space for your work room then having an 19 inch external monitor isn't a bad idea (since its your personal choice).

But for practical reason; notebook rise stand is a good choice, because it will adjust not just your posture but the way you view also.

Advantage of Laptop Riser

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
If enough sufficient space for your work room then having an 19 inch external monitor isn't a bad idea (since its your personal choice).

But for practical reason; notebook rise stand is a good choice, because it will adjust not just your posture but the way you view also.

Advantage of Laptop Riser
I could not access the link, It says
Capture.PNG
And is it worth spending 25 $ over the product that I have mentioned?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
@jamescv7 I read the post and it was very informative for persons like me. Now I decided to go for the LRS instead of a Ext.Monitor. I have to say that I was above to waste my money by investing over the monitor. I can admit that not only I can save money investing to monitor, but also I can save electricity and this also prevented me in purchasing a expensive UPS.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I tried with the laptop riser, but it was not right for my laptop because my laptop hinges wont expand much for the minimum tilt of the stand, so returned the stand and decided to go with a external monitor only.
So members of MT would you recommend me a good 21 inch monitor at an affordable price? I would be waiting for your suggestions.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.